Ardent Partners Selects the Harvard Club for CPO Rising 2016
Ardent Partners today announced it has chosen The Harvard Club in Boston’s historic Back Bay neighborhood as the site of CPO Rising 2016. The 100-year-old main clubhouse, where the summit will be held, is situated in the heart of Boston on Commonwealth Avenue, accessible by public transit and centrally located to some of the best shopping and attractions the city has to offer.
CPO Rising 2016 will open on Tuesday, March 29, 2016 with registration beginning at 7 am that morning, including a happy hour that evening at 5 p.m. local time with a dinner to follow at 6 p.m. The conference will close the next day, Wednesday, March 30, with a take-home lunch at 12 p.m.
“Anyone who has lived in Boston this past century knows that the Harvard Club is the premier venue to hold an executive summit like CPO Rising 2016.” said Andrew Bartolini, Ardent Partners’ Chief Research Officer. “It is prestigious, yet comfortable and it is located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay District. The Harvard Club only adds to what is certain to be a great event!”
The Harvard Club is also near several high-quality Boston hotels, including:
- Eliot Hotel (http://www.eliothotel.com/)
- Back Bay Hilton (http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/massachusetts/hilton-boston-back-bay-BOSBHHH/index.html)
- Hotel Commonwealth (http://www.hotelcommonwealth.com)
- Marriot Courtyard Copley (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bosdt-courtyard-boston-copley-square/)
- Dalton Street Sheraton (http://www.sheratonbostonhotel.com/)
- Westin Copley Place (http://www.westincopleyplaceboston.com/)
Register for CPO Rising 2016, the Procurement Event of the Year, at http://events.cporising.com/ today!